JLP is committed to providing realistic, innovative, and cost-effective approaches to meet the environmental and permitting challenges of our clients.
We recognize that every project and client is unique, requiring individualized attention and a timely, responsive delivery in addressing their needs.
Whether one requires an individual staff specialist or a coordinated interdisciplinary effort, JLP puts professionalism, training and experience on your team.
Environmental Evaluations and Assessments
- Soil / Water Issues - Stability, Storm Water, Erosion & Sediment Control, Restoration
- Wetlands – Evaluations, Delineation, Mitigation
- Biological Assessments and Environmental Impact Documents
- Federal, State, Local Agency Liaison
- Permit Development, Processing, Management, and Negotiation
- Storm Water Plans and Permits
- Wetlands / Jurisdictional Waters
- Environmental Awareness, Impact Avoidance, and SWPPP Training
- Resource Protection / Impact Evaluation
- Site Restoration / Revegetation Plans and Management
- Mitigation Success Monitoring
- Construction Monitoring and Compliance Documentation